[Trash-talk] ngr (you're surprised????) dilemma

Garbage Discography garbagedisco at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:53:46 PDT 2003

What's your problem,

You go to Moloko, with your computer. Do some country and Westen dancing and
singing while at the gig. On leaving Moloko go clubbing, get your computer
pissed and make love to it on the way home.

A perfect evening some would say!

          Rob @ The Garbage Discography

        : © 1999 ~ 2000 ~ 2001 ~ 2002 :
      http://www.garbage-discography.co.uk