[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 11:03:51 PDT 2003

Thanks to those that filled me in (Wlison and Lou). I
was worried that the club went under. I noticed that
Elfie takes a while to respond to emails. But as long
as everything's still good! I wonder why Claire would
just disappear like that? Even her website is gone. A
shame to because it had some Shirley AOL downloads
(glad I got them before the site shutdown). I'm
anticipating that new club CD and that Posterbook
that's supposedly in the works!

April