[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:53:26 PDT 2003

well if its good enough for bill then its good enough for lou!

> > are you a virgin?
am i *a* virgin or am i *the* virgin? there is a difference you know...
oh all right you got me *snaps* yes! and proud. my mummy always told me you
should never even kiss a boy until you was at least 20 years old, and i have
always stuck by her good advice.

> > pepsi or coke?
vodka

> > what are you wearing right now?
you shouldnt have asked that question.... oooooooooookays..
cropped beige trousers with a blue viscose skirt, an uber far too tight
androgyny girl tshirt, black fur cardigan thing, black polka dot socks, a
white dog collar, garbage baby g and matching underwear *dances* its got to
be matching people its got to be!

> > what is your bra size?
strangely enough its the same as bills... 36C