[Trash-talk] Queen Helen

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:34:07 PDT 2003

well you shoudl have gotten #11 in the post around the beginning of this
year anyways...

the site is down because claire has disappeared i believe...

hmm and a fish on fire should be coming to subscribers soon but due to a few
(okay absolutely LOADS) of problems.. ive been badly held up...

also elfi doesnt have a printer in france

oh and i barely ever hear from her now shes left the same island as me so
well... queen helen fan club is still going.. and it will be back...

its just large scale unofficial things are very hard to keep going...

but im sure elf (well im not sure at all0 will reply and let you know whas
up..

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********