[Trash-talk] ngr: survey/boredom/dont kill me

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:18:40 PDT 2003

all these married people are just sugar.... :)
it makes me feel warm inside
of course at this present moment in time i intend never to get married ever
but its a nice thought

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********