[Trash-talk] s u p e r v i x e n

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 21:03:44 PDT 2003

mmm... but most songs have a story whether the writer intended it or not,
same with most texts. thats why English Language A level is so good cos it
teaches you how to be ever aware of language and how its written. I'm not
trying to say that Supervixen ought to be on the school curriculum. I just
love trying to figure it out. hmm, and it doesnt necessarily have to be a
concept album. the whole subconscious use of language is fascinating. im not
saying it was intentional, not at all, but if you're into that kinda stuff,
like i am, there is so much that you can create just from the grammatical
structure of "come down to my house".and with all the songs, if you do study
the language you can see a story.

hmm, everyone probably thinks im a freak but i like doing this with most
things, and also its obligatory to my course so i may as well dissect things
that i enjoy of course.