[Trash-talk] Re: Challenge Garbage!!

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 28 00:45:32 PDT 2003

suuure suuure.. i never got to prove myself before.. *you*, you fader.
disappeared home early which i court as disqualification in a drinking game
*but* as long as your laydee friend keeps you busy and keeps you practising
then im happy... :-D til the next time.. *mwahahahahaha*

im gonna have all the trashers down on their knees...