[Trash-talk] Five Night Stand bootleg

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 13:08:51 PDT 2003

it could have also been recorded directly from the tv and burnt to disc...

*********
Now I want it too much, now I want it to stop, now I'm lucky like the
falling star that fell over me...
~Supervixen-Garbage~

Torrential high seas dragged me to my knees bleeding perfumed blood
~Long Way South-JJ72

AIM:paranoidsupervix
*********