[Trash-talk] red heads?

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 21:45:02 PDT 2003

Well, if they had a HIGHER threshold for pain they would need LESS
anaesthesia, wouldn't they?
Wait a sec.... *starts thinking* Am I getting it mixed up now???? Oyh, where
are my smart pills...*shakes head*

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"