[Trash-talk] The Garbage Barbie

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:35:09 PDT 2003

I'm starting to think I'll go to the attic and find one of my own barbie
dolls and make my own Garbage/Shirley doll. I'll have to buy some new
clothes, tho. Unless I make them myself (which I swear, will not look good).
Haha!! I'm envious, I want a garbage barbie too!

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"