[Trash-talk] The Garbage Barbie

Manson manson26 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 19 22:05:15 PDT 2003

I went to Target today and I found that Barbie doll
that comes with a cd. Yes, I did buy! It was on sale
and it's Garbage related, I had to get it. I thought
for sure that Androgyny or BUTG would be on it, but I
was wrong. It's Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)! It is the
Chelsea doll that has the G cd. It's a mix of 5 songs
from Garbage, Stroke 9, Tonic, The Starting Line, and
Joanna Paeitti. It says Garbage right on her box.

April