[Trash-talk] Re: [NGR] woo-hoo!!

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 20:58:49 PDT 2003

Sweat it all out, SWEAT IT ALL OUT!!!
I loved it. It somehow managed to tun my thigh muscles into gel, cos I am
having major difficulties walking today. I probably look like a duck and
it's extremely painful walking down stairs and just regular downhills. I
noticed yesterday that my thighs were a bit tender, but didn't really
bother, but today it is sooooooooooooooooo painful!
Btw, what does "ngr" stand for?? I've always wondered, but never figured it
out. And why is this post an ngr??
I wanna go back into the sauna tonight, I think I'm gonna fire it up now.

@nette

"I can take you out with just a flick of my wrist[...]Bow down to me! STOP
IT!!!!"
-Supervixen at Brixton-

"And that's the end of that chapter..!"