[Trash-talk] garbage barbie?!?!?

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 18 19:08:59 PDT 2003

Someone on the bg-msn message board asked if there was a garbage barbie out
there on the market. I handn't replied yet, but was fairly certain that no
such doll could possibly exist. But then Kristen, a member of that group,
replied by saying:

'Yeah. There is a doll that comes with a CD, w/garbage on it - believe it or
not. It's the "My Scene" dolls...big eyes...big heads...I'm pretty sure the
brunette doll is the one with "Garbage"...I saw it in stores the other day.
I have no friggin' clue what song(s) it is though - ah well. '

Has anyone else seen this?

-Alan-