[Trash-talk] [NGR]:Haha!

Alan Hoppe achoppe at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 15:00:49 PDT 2003

Oopsie. I accidentally copied and pasted it wrong. Here's the complete
story:

The UK site Ananova (http://www.ananova.co.uk) reports that Christina
Aguilera will star in her first movie role opposite Sean Connery in "Magic
Isle."

"Magic Isle" will see the US star play an American drama student who falls
in love with a fellow thespian when she moves to Scotland.

The story turns from romance to tragedy/thriller as the US drama student is
found
dead, in a bathtub filled with milk and froot loops. When investigators
search for
clues at the scene of the gruesome cereal murder, they discover a dead
goldfish
in a nearby toilet. Matching the goldfish's DNA to that of another goldfish
murdered
years earlier in Edinburgh, the search is on for the flame-haired femme
fatale and
her deranged masterminded accomplace, the bald and evil guitarist/keyboard
henchman who rips apart phone books with his bare hands.

Musicians Shirley Manson and Steve Marker, of the band Garbage, are slated
play the parts of the villainous murdering duo.