[Trash-talk] calling all Seatlle trashers

curtis slv0000 at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 12 03:02:52 PDT 2003

It looks like I might be in Seattle Saturday night to catch a flight out on Sunday. I'm still not 100% sure. If not today, it'll be Monday or Tuesday. UPS screwed me on a Saturday delivery and it hasn't been decided if I get to bail out and go home or if I have to sit here in central WA (Tri-cities) and wait until it arrives. If anyone wants to get together for a drink or whatever, e-mail me or you can catch me on my cell, 214-850-1417.

Curtis