[Trash-talk] woo-hoo!!!

Rees, Emma EREES at randomhouse.co.uk
Mon Apr 7 12:49:41 PDT 2003

I like that one too, saw it at Brixton last year...my favourite happy ones
are supervixen, temptation waits, parade, till the day I die, wicked ways,
not my idea, stupid girl, lick the pavement, hammering in my head, trip my
wire, ooh dear getting carried away now!! :-) LOTS of them, basically!

Emma