[Trash-talk] woo-hoo!!!

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:09:28 PST 2003

there MUST be some way they can intermingle that song and DRIVING LESSON
together for a state-of-the-art garbage live version that totally rocks down
the house.

if not, i will just continue fantasizing about this aforementioned live
fandango of garbage bliss.

XOXO,
alan
-singing along to @nette's happy song-