[Trash-talk] garbage "happy" songs was... woo-hoo!!!

Shirley vixen cmonshirl at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 23:43:19 PST 2003

i dont actually like get bizzy with the fizzy although it was me who
requested it in edinburgh.. i did it cos i knew shell and sirin wanted to
hear it.. but yeah.. it was cool live.. but my happy garbage songs are..
um.. i dont know.. the ones that make me feel empowered.. right now i love
confidence and happiness pt 2.. but the eternally amazing ones are my lovers
box and supervixen they make me so damn happy.. so damn great.. i know i am
alive and im saying fuck you again...and i should listen to them now
again...