[Trash-talk] one year ago today

starvin' at nette bowdowntoanette at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:21:02 PST 2003

It's 5.15pm UK time right now, so I think Jeff and I were on our way to the
Liquid Rooms for the acoustic gig. I was scared shitless about asking a
question, I was trying my best to remember my question and I made Jeff and
Claire ask me when I was totally distracted and wouldn't normally remember
it, but I did. Still I did stutter a bit when I asked it. I was thinking
"fuck, don't fuck it up" while asking. *lol* It was a quite fun evening. A
good evening and a very beautiful venue, actually. Small, but beautiful. I
like the small, intimate places.

@nette

NP: Liquid Rooms acoustic gig (BUTG)
"I can't recommend it more highly, so you should all start producing"
-Butch Vig-
Ok, Butch, will do! Haha!!