[Trash-talk] NGR: HELP!! I need advice from you super cool Irish-savvy people

Merka, Lauren Lauren.Merka at trinity.edu
Thu Apr 3 09:39:37 PST 2003

So I just turned in my application to study abraod at University College Cork. I have some questions about the general travel situation in Ireland. What's the best way to get to Dublin? London? The rest of Europe? How much does stuff like that cost?? There are places on-line with info, but nothing's better than asking people who've lived there or have experience traveling there. Thank you so much!!

**Lauren**