[Trash-talk] Pink Guitar

Jayson hammering at hammeringinmyhead.com
Wed Apr 2 01:27:47 PST 2003

Thank You Billy for the info.  I wasnt trying to sell it knowing it was a
fake.  I had gotten it from a reputable source that has done alot of dealing
with the band in the past and still does.  I took his word and history into
play when i purchased it from him.  If Chad still has the original, then so
be it..I take you word as gold for it.  The auction has been withdrawn, and
will not be sold as a guitar owned by Shirley, but as a custom pink Squire.
I thank you very much on this info!
As for everyone on the trash talk list:
As you know I have been a member of this community since..I guess you could
say I have been here since the beginning.  Always been a huge fan and always
cared about other fans.  Wether in sharing video or live audio, or in
prevention of other fans getting ripped off.  As you can see..I have been a
victim.  I will not alow that to happen again.
Always, be causious on what you buy from people, if it is cheap it may be to
good to be real!
Take Care
Jayson

ICQ#19427171