[Trash-talk] Re:pink guitar on eBay

Susan Senn kanuz at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 2 03:15:35 PST 2003

>From: Renee Fernandez <renee at newinfection.com>
>To: trash-talk at tcp.com
>Subject: Re: [Trash-talk] Re:pink guitar on eBay
>Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 21:12:31 -0800
>
>i don't know how seriously anyone should take ANY of this considering the
>holiday that it is today...
>
>just a thought.
>
>*gigglegigglesnort*
>renee

That is true, too.  I keep forgetting about that.  Ah well.  Right now I
don't really care anymore.

Susan

"How can you love me if you don't know me? I stink really bad." - Courtney
Love

"Garbage is a group of un-talented, UGLY 40 and 50 year olds who try to act
young and cool. They are the most awful band I've ever heard, MUCH worse
than the Beatles. I can't stand these people, they are SO bad!" Cassie of
the Anti-Garbage site.