[Trash-talk] Shirleys Guitar

marta redgilda at garbage.pl
Tue Apr 1 14:54:30 PST 2003

Tuesday, April 1, 2003, 11:43:50 AM, Jayson wrote:

J> It is all real.  How do I know?  Cause it is mine!  I am the one selling it!

yeah, we know it's you selling it:) I would still like to know some more
information about the circumstances of the whole 'buying from Chad' thing
anyway:p I just can't really grasp all that... why Shirley would give it to
Chad in the first place (doesn't she love her guitars?;)), and why would he
in the end sell it, they're rich aren't they - i'd understand if they would
give it to someone for free as a tour souvenir but selling? :D Unless you
begged him to steal it from shirley and sell to you?:8) Basically, even
though I don't care much for guitars as I can't play them, I would just like
to know the whole story of the famous pink guitar - from the day they made
it till the day it was put on ebay:)

and  if  you all have such good contacts with the band and tour crew, cant u
ask  them  about  the damn dvd?;) and make them put LOTS of stuff on it, not
just the 5 recent videos grrr argh I really start to dislike Garbage:(
--
.: Marta
.: mailto:redgilda at garbage.pl
.: http://www.lovecliche.com