[Trash-talk] Garbage site with Shirley quotes?

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:31:57 PST 2003

The following question was posted on the message board @
groups.msn.com/beautifulgarbage
and I haven't the foggiest notion what site this is. Does anyone know?

Thanks,
Alan H.
-question below-

"i found a site that had the best shirley quotes on it - well sum1 on the
official mb recommended it to me except i cannot find it any more. it had 6
sections  i think. one about growing up, one bout the boys, one bout music,
one bout sex etc. The sections had titles that went 0001,0002 etc. If ne 1
knows the www adress pls tell me im desperate 2 c it again. thanks!"