[Trash-talk] Re: [NGR] Susan's signature thingies

Fox Mulder scully_itsme at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:10:47 PST 2003

Before I begin, I'd like to remind the class that "Garbage is a group of
un-talented, UGLY 40 and 50 year olds who try to act young and cool". *hehe*

>From: "Susan Senn" <kanuz at hotmail.com>

>Awww, shucks.
>
>The funny thing about the Q shoot was that afterwards she kept saying that
>they stole the pictures...but I don't don't understand what she thought the
>photographer was going to do with photos of Courtney running naked through
>the streets of London.  Silly Courtney.  And back to watching Polyester...

Ooh! Polyester! "Let's get naked and SMOKE!" Maybe Courtney should pop over
and watch with you! Ermm, yeah .. I don't know why I said that either. But
after a really trying couple of days, I needed some wacky rock press stuff,
and who better to supply it than Courtney? I love her obvious ability to
throw "caution to the wind". And then to further enhance the outcome by
suggesting that the photos were *doon doon* stolen! That is priceless.

Now I'm going to go watch "8 Mile".

XOXO,
Alan