[Trash-talk] where is everyone?

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:10:33 -0800

Yeah, I was totally bummed out when I checked the TT mail for the first time
since Xmas and there were no messages. Not even from Ms. Red herself, Renee.
What's going on? Is everyone gone? How sad.

Well, a new year is upon us and I hope that it's a good one for all you
trashers out there. Happy New Year.

I got a Curve CD for Christmas, which I'd asked for. It's pretty cool. It
took me four years to finally hear a Curve song .. well, four years since
hearing a little snippet of one during the early stages of my Garbage frenzy
and thinking it sounded cool. Then Garbage pretty much took over for me but
I really wanted to hear some Curve. I like it. Hooray.

Hey Lauren - can you send me a scan of the pages of your BG guitar book of
the Cherry Lips song? I'm in the recording studio freaking out right now.
HELP!

Or if anyone can send me any form of sheet music of that song. I would
forever love thee.

Love,
Alan

PS: I wanna go to Renee's movie theatre too! I've been on a mini-movie-run
lately .. I just saw 'Secretary', 'Adaptation', and 'Frida'.
Also, I wrote some Texas Trasher Bunny fictional stuff but it's coming out
really weird so I don't know if I should share it because there isn't any TT
message-sending happening right now and it won't make any sense. It's not
very coherent. Petra! I got a cool photo of the TTB posse from you and just
now saw it. Awww. How cute. New inspiration! We must work on a screenplay so
we can make a movie and go watch it at Red's Cinema.