[Trash-talk] sending a holiday song to the quiet, quiet TT town on xmas night

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 19:52:31 -0800

my favorite holiday song of all time - i made an mp3 for anyone who wants
their spirit lifted up up and away into the velveteen splendor of xmastime
magic

it makes me instantly fall into a shirl fantasy complete with victorian era
wardrobe and - of course - our very own special choreographed dance number.
and the rest is a big big secret.

it's also the song i wanna use for the "introduction of the elfie character"
when the TTB thing becomes a full-length feature film! it's so totally
perfectly divinely elfian.

it's also the first song i ever danced to. so it's a sentimental journey
whenever i hear it. but enough about me.

http://www.beautifulgarbage.com/audio/ngr/xmas.mp3

or you can go to
http://www.beautifulgarbage.com/audio/ngr/
and right-click on the xmas.mp3 file and choose "save target as" and
download it that way.

enjoy and happy holidays!
love,
alan