[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! ) ( further ramblings )

Lola Zipper susanatkins@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 15:39:07 -0700

>they are all probably gone .. those who previously got cranky at the NGR
>stuff. *sigh* it's sad. it's like .. there are ten of us here now or
>something. come back come back to the five and dime, little afext, little
>crusher spider, little le.loo, little vegan armand, little sp*rkle dee,
>little bloodymartyr, little jazz, little terese, little mia v, little ..

Little Jazz ripped me off on a bootleg!  I'm STILL mad because I couldnt
believe a trasher would do that to me.  Grr.

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 3 months FREE*.
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_stopmorespam_3mf