[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! )

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 21:04:26 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Renee "Danger" Fernandez <renee@newinfection.com>

> i'm not sure... for fun's sake i can rescue him from the black lodge,
we'll
> get married in the red room,  have our reception at the great northern,
then
> honeymoon in the white lodge!! Everyone is invited (except bob!)! we'll
> serve cherry pie and coffee and creamed corn!

ewwwww - creamed corn! (one of my favorite weird moments from the estranged
second season of TP)
OK, so coop is in the black lodge then? i forget .. oh that's right. he was
saying 'how's annie? how's annie? how's annie?' and so he was physically
*still here* but actually he was (*doon doon*) in the black lodge. so how
are you gonna rescue him? huh? huh? *waiting with feverish anticipation*

> and he didn't say that to diane.. he said it when he got the pie at double
> diner. ;)

well i'm doing this all from memory - it's been awhile! i will have to get
out my trusty book, 'the autobiography of fbi special agent dale b. cooper :
my life, my tapes' to cross-check myself in the future.

'diane, i'm sitting in front of a box of chocolates ... '

xxoo,
alan

> > > oh my, there simply MUST be a forbidden, torrid romance between TTB
red
> > and
> > > special agent cooper!

- renee channeling audrey horne -