[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! )

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 01:10:48 -0600

Adam wrote:
>	Shut up, bad girls are sexy! ;8)))) At least she was...

Ha well...I mean at first she was supposed to be Laura's good girl friend,
but then she started smoking and trying to be all seductive...so that was
dumb.  But overall Twin Peaks was quite the intriguing series, I got sooo
into it, with the Laura Palmer's Diary book and all.  I believe Alan and I
exchanged e-mails about TP long, long ago.

Anyway, Renee...I've never seen the Fire Walk With Me movie, who ended up
playing Donna?
-Lindsay

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf