[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! )

Lindsay Calhoun shirleyzas@hotmail.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:29:42 -0600

Yes, I will agree...Donna and James were annoying, what with Donna's attempt
to go all "bad girl" and then those episodes were James went off and took
care of the rich woman's cars and stuff?  Stupid.  Yeah, I know...but
nonetheless, Twin Peaks was great, I borrowed my cousin's box set like 3
years ago and just gave it back this summer cus I kept watching them.  Haha
sorry, didn't mean to set you off there :)
-Lindsay