[Trash-talk] TTB investigation ( hey coop! )

Renee "Danger" Fernandez renee@newinfection.com
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:25:57 -0600

Lara Flynn Boyle! pshhhh... not only was her character one half of the most
annoying story thread in twin peaks, she fucked up all the continuity by
being a priss so mr. lynch had to find a new donna!

sorry haha. i'm bitter. i watched all twin peaks episodes beginning to end
in order a little while back and it probably wouldn't have been as annoying
if i were watching them once a week, but holy crap did donna and james get
on my nerves. fuckin hell.

;)
renee

soooo... is everyone else sick of listening to us be huge dorks yet?? haha