[Trash-talk] Women Who Rock mag blurb/ad

VR5SBloom@aol.com VR5SBloom@aol.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 03:52:05 EST

Women Who Rock Winter 2002/2003
"Men Who Rock Talk About The Women They Love"
Compiled by Barbara Blake and Michael Mueller
Page 33

[Excerpt]
Chris Frantz Talking Heads/Tom Tom Club drummer doesn't miss a beat

Shirley Manson: We've worked with her a lot, and I really enjoyed it. Her way
of doing things, her looks - she's got it going on.
[end excerpt, includes small pic. (Chris co-produced the Angelfish album.)]

Page 81 has an advertisement for the Audix OM-5 microphone. A small picture
of Shirley is captioned with Garbage.

--Michele

ShellE Productions: http://www.shellE.org/
Home of PsYcHovixen, Poe documents (including the Poe discography),
Garbage and Poe trading, eXej, 12 Rounds,
and Exploration Z: A Haunted House Of Leaves Alternate Universe