[Trash-talk] Shirley's new boots ( plus new TTB fan fiction )

Manson manson26@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:29:01 -0800 (PST)

> > ok.. so what are our respective powers?
>
> well .. they are subject to revision as your TV
> series enters new seasons
> and a new writing staff develops new plot arcs,
> twists, and ratings ploys,
> but ...
>
> > claire has telepathy
>
> yeah, we wanted to make sure she had a cool headset,
> too - she's like the
> 'dawn' character in buffy - the youngest of the TTB.
> but with a big
> difference - she doesn't get into trouble every
> tuesday night, she is more
> of a problem-*stopper*. although there is a
> three-parter in the works where
> she has to get rescued from boarding school ..
>
> for now she just has telepathy. but by season 3 i'm
> sure she'll be having
> some total matrixey bad-ass powers.
>
> > lauren has time travel
>
> well, that is your assumption based on a teaser i
> threw out there. but yeah
> .. time travel is probably in the mix there for the
> lauren character. she
> was supposed to be in that pilot episode concert
> sequence but .. well, she
> probably *will be* because of the time travel
> element. this could get
> confusing.
>
> > elfie is the queen of the dance
>
> lmao .. maybe i should've consulted her first. i
> actually never saw her
> dance *once* when we met. so i went out on a limb
> with that. but *you* came
> up with 'queen of the dance' and i love it. hooray!
> elfie is queen of the
> dance .. and my mind races excitedly with thoughts
> of what elfie's powers
> are. i don't know yet. but somehow hot cocoa and
> pancakes will enter into
> her storyline somehow. perhaps she needs those food
> groups to re-energize
> following matrix-like dance maneuvers.
>
> > the BBD is so mysterious we may never know the
> true extent of her
> > powers..
>
> the BBD is the true 'mystery' TTB character, at
> least for now. every good
> action drama has a clandestine character shrouded in
> mystery and intrigue.
> she is a lone figure of the night who appears with a
> whip and saves the day
> .. or night .. and has ties to elfie. more will be
> revealed :)
>
> > what about petra and i?
>
> you two are like .. the glue that holds the TTB
> coven together. with other
> adventure series, there would be like .. just *one*
> character who is the
> glue. but not so with the TTB - mostly because yer
> all a bunch of
> high-maintenance chicas. shirley would be proud. in
> fact, she is, i'm sure.
> or is this all a dream?
>
> so .. as the storylines progress and we get to know
> the TTB better, your
> powers will pop up left and right as you hold down
> the fort and so forth.
> [...]

I haven't really had time to actually read these TTB
posts b/c of finals. I am a Texas Trasher. So far what
I've read is pretty cool. Just like a comic book.
Speaking of which, I've been trying to develop a comic
of my own (Hopefully to become real when I get that
dream job of working at Marvel Comics). It's a lone
vigilante ex-cop. She's a mix of Shirley and Gillian
Anderson. I call her.....RED.

I'm babbling too much... sorry.

April