[Trash-talk] TTB investigation

Fox Mulder scully_itsme@hotmail.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:23:38 -0800

Hey Scully, it's me.

I've uncovered some new developments in our TTB case. The thongboy
connection turned out to not be a kinky hoax after all. Through his
communications with a clandestine online group known as Trash-talk, he
communicates with various possible members of the TTB - including its
*ringleader* Renee ' Danger ' Hernandez. I intercepted several transmissions
between the thongboy and this group, and am following up on various leads.

As it stands now, I have the following unconfirmed names in connection with
the TTB : Renee ( most likely ringleader of the Texas Trasher Bunny Coven ),
Petra, Claire, Lauren, Elfie, and .. a lone mysterious figure who is known
thus far only as 'the BBD'. Their likely meeting place - and I have been
wanting to follow up on this for awhile now - is any number of concert
venues in the state of Texas; more specifically, they seem to flock to see a
band named Garbage, and upon further investigation I can say that there are
now TWO redheads of special significance in my life. She's dreamy, Scully. I
don't know if I can be objective in this investigation if we have to broaden
our scope to include a Garbage concert.

Our thongboy hints repeatedly at a vixen-like power held by the Garbage
frontwoman, Shirley Manson ( the dreamy redhead I mentioned ), and if my
hunch is correct, she has a huge plethora of people under her vixen spell.
It causes a seeming *fanatical* obsession with the band, with her, and seems
harmless enough on the surface - I'm not sure how othis all figures into the
TTB x-file but it is definately significant. I think we scope out a G
concert in Texas and we'll have our TTB Coven waiting in the wings.

This is not to say that the music which she and her bandmates create doesn't
have its own sort of overall vixen-like charms that work in tangent with Ms.
Manson's - but further investigation is required. There's something going on
here, Scully. I can sense it. But what exactly?!

It also appears that the TTB Coven hold, individually, special powers. I
won't go into those details now. I'm still working through channels within
the Talamasca to uncover whatever they might have on the group. My former
contact, John Talbot, was turned into a vampire and is no longer someone I
feel that comfortable mingling with. But he was the contact within the
Talamasca that I would've trusted the most as a sort of 'Deep Throat' tie-in
to the TTB Coven file that the Talamasca is known to have deep within their
chamber of files. Perhaps we can forge some sort of alliance, temporarily at
least, with the Talamasca. At least in solving this bizarre TTB X-file.

I've run into dead ends in my other investigation path. It seems that former
FBI special agent Dale B. Cooper is no longer in contact with anyone, and
his whereabouts cannot be determined at this time. I'm going to have to dig
deeper on this one, Scully. It all gets pretty muddled. But there is a web
of tie-ins between Cooper's Twin Peaks case ( I sent you the file on that )
and John Talbot of the Talamasca .. and from there it has various hints of
TTB connections, but it's all so disconnected. We just need to connect the
dots. I'm trying to reach Diane at the bureau to see if I can access
Cooper's final tapes. Call me when you get this. Perhaps you could head me
off at the path and meet with Diane yourself.

So - as a word of warning - be careful if you look into this band Garbage.
Don't let the name fool you. Their frontperson's vixen powers have already
taken a subtle hold on *me* and my objectivity is flying out the window. I
would prefer you leave that part of the investigation to me .. that way, you
can remain objective and outside the grasp of the alluring mysterious
Shirley M.

I've created a code name for all references to her : Supervixen M.

Try looking into any possible tie-ins between this TTB Coven and its
possible European connections. I have a hunch that Elfie and the BBD might
be stationed somewhere else. I have the Lone Gunmen working on surveillance
setups within the US, but they are too easily sidetracked. I think the
Supervixen M spell has already had an effect on them, and it appears that
the TTB has a form of that spell working in their favor too. If I hear the
LG say "what a babe" one more time, I'm gonna scream. However, they were
able to access all necessary leads that Thongboy had on his computer.

The guy's security is seemingly nonexistent. A first-grader could hack into
this guy's stuff. He seems to have delusions of special powers bestowed to
himself via a vinyl orange thong that he dances around in. I don't know if
this is anything more than the delusions of an individual who has fallen
victim to the Supervixen charms of Shirley M. But somebody needs to tell
this guy that a firewall is not a fashion accessory.

xxoo,
Mulder