[Trash-talk] KIAB was fun whoo-hoo!

VR5SBloom@aol.com VR5SBloom@aol.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 05:06:50 EST

We just got back from seeing KIAB. I'm too wound up to type a long boring
review but I got to see Butch play Yummy Yummy Yummy, harass anyone wearing a
pass for a KIAB hat, (red capital letters on black hat, they had no
merchandise for sale CRY), a whole ton of other musicians play with them, and
I got my ticket and a poster (!) signed.

Oh yeah and we finally figured out why they played here, because the Packers
are playing against the 49ers.

My pictures aren't the best due to my stoopid camera, but some are just fine,
thank you Bill!!!!! ::) They will be up along with scans, full review and who
knows what else on our site, once we recover.

--Michele

ShellE Productions: http://www.shellE.org/
Home of PsYcHovixen, Poe documents (including the Poe discography),
Garbage and Poe trading, eXej, 12 Rounds,
and Exploration Z: A Haunted House Of Leaves Alternate Universe