[Trash-talk] sexy

Renee Danger Fernandez renee@newinfection.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:54:00 -0600

yah i was shocked no one said HIMH before.. i mean shit, "sweat it all
out, sweat it all out, with your bedroom eyes and our baby pout..."

what about my lover's box?
sleep together?

cherry lips is pretty sexy in a fun kinky way haha

however if i were to make like a "super fun love bedroom mix tape for
special occasions" it would mainly be stuff from the debut and version
2.0 (bsides included).. (except tornado hahaha).. all the dark thumping
seething songs... yumm

renee ttb