[Trash-talk] Shirley's new boots

Fox Mulder scully_itsme@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:04:19 -0800

Ha haaaaaaaaaa. Bill! When I read that tour diary entry from Shirley I had
tons of imagery rolling through my mind. What fun.

*wearing nothing but my underwear and I've got to confess,I look pretty
damned cute* ( favorite part )

And I thought of a Jimi Hendrix bootleg of .. no wait. It was *two seperate*
Jimi Hendrix bootlegs, of two different cities in Texas where he and the
Experience performed back in '68 or '69. He talked to the crowd about his
new cowboy boots at one of the shows and said "I'm probably the biggest
square in the building!" and that's what they titled the bootleg ( The
Biggest Square in the Building ). And he talked about his boots during both
concerts.

We have so many Texas Trasher Bunnies on this list, they probably all roll
their eyes when someone starts going on about cowboy boots.

:)

Don't know what any of this has to do with anything .. but I'm out here. I
just couldn't think of anything to say @ the time.

xxoo,
Alan