Re[2]: [Trash-talk] Shirley's new boots

Fox Mulder scully_itsme@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:09:00 -0800

>From: marta <redgilda@garbage.pl>

>S> Just us mice
>
>M>yeah..
>
>M>that's why i'm glad that I still have some 80 unread TT emails to read
>when the times are like this. this way the list seems always active to
>me:-P Hmm though I don't read them anyway. I like silence.

LOL .. you love the comfort of those unread messages - so that there is
always a TT backup - yet you prefer your silence and so they are left
unread. so cute.

me, i convert them all into x-files for discussions with scully. but that
takes a lot of the fun away. maybe i'll join you in the cosmic silence and

FM