[Trash-talk] Shirley's new boots

Bill Shaw Bill.Shaw@hds.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:26:26 -0800

I bet Shirley looks cute in cowboy boots and underwear!

Shirley wrote:

Monday
Spent a day off in Pheonix yesterday and purchased my first ever pair of
cowboy boots and what's more,I bought them from an actual cowboy himself who
was sitting there chewing on a matchstick with his dusty old boots propped
up on the shop counter and his stetson way down low over his eyes.I swear he
looked like he had just stepped out of a movie!!!
Anyway,I don't know if I will actually ever wear the boots I bought but just
to have and to hold them is a delight unto itself. I keep pulling them out
of my suitcase and poncing about my hotel room in them wearing nothing but
my underwear and I've got to confess,I look pretty damned cute.