[Trash-talk] some more Seattle photos posted

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:48:41 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Rees, Emma <EREES@randomhouse.co.uk>

> oh these pictures are brilliant, just brilliant, I love the Shirley
> close-ups! Well done Alan, thanks for posting!

Thanks, Emma! Karin took those closeups of Shirley. We both had about the
same number of photos left on cameras at the show. I may have some more from
the show to post soon. I have a friend named Bill who was there and we will
probably trade concert pics.

Bill takes great photos, his ones from the last Seattle show were great. I
haven't gotten around to posting those yet. But he gave me a set and told me
to go ahead! I never get good closeups of Shirley. For whatever reason, when
Shirley gets up close, I tweak out and freeze up and am usually *afraid* to
take pictures. Or just frozen. Unless she's looking away. Then I take one.
It's weird.

Today I added some more stuff to that page
http://www.beautifulgarbage.com/live2002-NOVEMBER-seattle-index.htm
I added pictures that I'd rounded up and printed - and then managed to hand
to Shirley during the show, which was fun. Hopefully the band saw them. At
the botttom - 'OTHER STUFF'. Plus a new Wee Steve figurine!

:)
xxoo,
Alan