[Trash-talk] candyvisions site - was Re: That Tour Merchandise

Shell Bryson shell.bryson@digitalharmony.co.uk
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:50:49 -0000

None of this stuff was aroudn for the UK tour, which sucked....

I'm going to call Mushroom again tomorrow and cry at them and see what
happens. For some reason they seem to like me today :)