[Trash-talk] Woohoo

Alan Hoppe achoppe@earthlink.net
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:49:17 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Lauren <lw78@iprimus.com.au>

> I can send messages again...Pity I have nothing to say. Hahaha.

I am just now sifting through the past week's worth of emails. I really like
the [Trash-talk] in the subject line! It will make catching up so much
easier - since I don't use any sort of filtering system and all the mail
comes in a big heap. I tried posting that Rolling Stone story text from the
library on my hotmail account, and since I'm not subbed as Fox Mulder these
days, it sent me a message saying that a moderator would check the message
before posting it. This should hopefully rid the list of unwanted porno
spam! Hooray! ( and besides, we generate enough porno in our own posts,
dammit! )

xxoo,
Alan

glad to be at least *attempting* to catch up on TT mail!