[Trash-talk] trash-talk weirdness

marta marta <redgilda@garbage.pl>
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:58:48 +0100

Tuesday, December 3, 2002, 8:48:39 AM, you wrote:

P> ok i just got used to getting 1 or 2 emails a day and now all of a sudden tt works and i can't keep up with email anymore.  help !!!!

well I think it's not that people started to post more (well ok, *I*
have actually =P) but also the fact that they DID change stuff there at
majordomo... there is the new 'default' [Trash-Talk] in the subject
line, there is a website to manage your subscriptions - there's still
no archives, though, but oh well...

Usually it took an hour or even longer for my emails to get back to me
thru TT now its a matter of seconds, like in any other mailing list...

/me likes it:) I have no Garbage content to write about but I'll just
write for the sake of it:-P
--
.: Marta
.: mailto:redgilda@garbage.pl