[Trash-talk] Re: GR: Fwd: Question for seller -- Item #923591651

Renee Danger Fernandez renee@newinfection.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:37:10 -0600

ooh, good call on the guitar, you're totally right... i was operating
on what little i remembered from reading about 5 books on it all about
4 years ago ;)

renee