PSB in Knives Out! (You’re Not Losing Your Mind)

Don Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Thu Mar 5 07:25:24 PST 2020

I saw the movie yesterday and imagine my wonderful surprise when I hear Daniel Craig singing a song we know?!?!

I found it captured online (I really wanted to record the scene, but stopped myself!):

Daniel Craig sings the classic song "Losing My Mind" whilst waiting in the car. Daniel is a massive Liza Minnelli fan and insisted on using her version of this song from her collaboration with The Pet Shop Boys.

Source: https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8946378/trivia

PSB forever,
Don