[Introspective] Final results of poll on feelings about the PSB "greatest hits" tour

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 25 21:12:13 PST 2020

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors how they feel about the Pet Shop Boys' upcoming
tour being a "greatest hits tour." And the response that received the
most votes was:

* "It really doesn't matter to me. I'm just pleased they're heading out
on tour again, whatever form the show takes," selected by 23.1% of the
voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options from the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

Not surprisingly, my new survey for the next two weeks concerns the
brand new PSB album, Hotspot. Although it was released only this past
Friday, I don't think it's too soon -- especially since the poll *will*
run for two weeks and you can put off voting if you wish -- to ask about
your early impression of it. So please check out the possible responses
I've listed right there on my home page and pick the one that comes
closest to describing how you feel about it.

In the meantime, thanks so much to everyone who voted in the previous
survey! And I hope you all have a marvelous two weeks ahead!

P.S. - I apologize for not issuing my usual Friday reminder about the
pending conclusion of my previous poll. But I was so wrapped up in
listening to, thinking about, and writing about the Hotspot songs that
it completely slipped my mind. But I'm sure you understand. ;-)