[Introspective] Final results of poll on the PSB highlight of 2019

Wayne Studer psbfan at geowayne.com
Sat Jan 11 21:14:32 PST 2020

The final results are in for my poll of the past two weeks, in which I
asked my site visitors to choose what they consider to be the "Pet Shop
Boys highlight" of 2019. And the response that received the most votes was:

* "The 'Burning the Heather' single with the bonus track 'Decide,'"
picked by 21.1% of the voters.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and select one of the "Past Survey
Results" options in the top navigation bar, or click the appropriate
link on my "What's New?" page.

My new survey for the next two weeks asks your opinion of of the Boys'
upcoming Dreamworld Tour being described as a "greatest hits tour." Are
you pleased about this? Disappointed? Doubtful? Mixed feelings? Do you
not care about it one way or the other? Or maybe you have some other
viewpoint. So please take a moment to register your viewpoint right
there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in my previous survey! And
I hope you all have a terrific two weeks ahead!