[Introspective] PSB on BBC Becky Want

Don Ackerman the.ackermans at juno.com
Wed Feb 26 17:30:32 PST 2020

Well, I'll be attending the Minneapolis show and anyone who wants to crash at my place in Minnesota is welcome. I'll give you one more chance to see my non-robot friends.

It doesn't have to be so hard. As far as funds, I'll house you (you pay my rent) & feed ya. You just need to get to the airport and get your own concert ticket. I can get you from the airport. It's a long way away!

I'm dreaming that I should keep every concert date open and be ready to fly in case of an extra ticket by a fellow fan. Life is unexpected, you know! I'll start saving up for opportunities!

PSB forever,
Don