[Introspective] PSB on BBC Becky Want

Derek BD derekbd1970 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:54:38 PST 2020

What's the info, Nathan? I've never heard of a programme called Becky Want.
I'm not familiar enough with that forum to find out.

Hello, everyone! I'm going to the Chicago concert in September. Any others
here?
I'd love to go to Minneapolis to meet Don in the flesh, since we've "known"
each other for around 23 years, but I don't really have the funds to
consider such a trip. MAYBE after my July birthday I'll have some ready
cash, providing I can still get a ticket at that time. We'll see.

Love!
Derek

The best time to plant a tree is a hundred years ago. The second best time
is today. - Chinese proverb